Juniper MX series: MX5
The Juniper MX5 Compact 40 Gbps router, is software-upgradable through 160 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
TELECOMCAULIFFE offers the largest inventory of new and used multi-vendor telecom network products and data equipment. Providing critical spares and services to over 2000 customers in over 100 countries. All equipment provided is thoroughly tested to ensure it is in excellent working condition and is backed by PICS’ comprehensive warranty.
- High-Performance Routing: The MX5 router provides advanced routing capabilities, including IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols, as well as support for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (ISIS).
- Carrier-Grade Services: The MX5 supports a wide range of carrier-grade services, including VPNs, firewall, and Quality of Service (QoS), to help service providers offer differentiated services to their customers.
- Flexible Network Interfaces: The MX5 supports a wide range of network interfaces, including Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet, to accommodate the evolving needs of service providers and enterprises.
- Virtualized Network Services: The MX5 supports virtualized network services, including virtual routers, switches, and firewalls, which enables service providers to offer network services in a highly scalable and flexible manner.
- Network Automation: The MX5 supports network automation capabilities, including Juniper Networks Junos OS and Juniper Networks NorthStar Controller, to help service providers and enterprises automate their network operations and reduce operational costs.
- High Availability: The MX5 supports a range of high availability features, including redundant power supplies, hot-swappable components, and non-stop routing, to ensure the reliability and availability of network services.
- Security: The MX5 provides advanced security features, including firewall, VPN, and intrusion detection and prevention, to help protect against network threats and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of network communications.