Juniper MX series: MX960
Modular router delivers up to 12 Tbps of system capacity and embedded MACsec and IPsec encryption for large cloud, data center, service provider, cable, and mobile service core deployments.
TELECOMCAULIFFE offers the largest inventory of new and used multi-vendor telecom network products and data equipment. Providing critical spares and services to over 2000 customers in over 100 countries. All equipment provided is thoroughly tested to ensure it is in excellent working condition and is backed by PICS’ comprehensive warranty.
- Scalability: The MX960 supports up to 9.6 Tbps of throughput, making it suitable for large-scale networks.
- High-density Ethernet ports: The router has up to 64 40-Gigabit Ethernet ports and 8 100-Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing a high level of connectivity.
- Advanced security features: The MX960 supports a variety of security features, including firewall, VPN, and intrusion detection and prevention (IDP) to protect against cyber threats.
- MPLS support: The router supports Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), allowing for efficient and scalable routing of traffic.
- Virtualized services: The MX960 supports virtualized network functions, allowing for the deployment of network services in a virtualized environment.
- Automation and programmability: The MX960 supports Juniper’s Junos OS, which provides a robust command-line interface (CLI) and APIs for automating and programmatically managing the router.
- Carrier-class reliability: The MX960 is designed for carrier-class reliability, with features such as redundant power supplies, hot-swappable components, and in-service software upgrades.
- Service provider-class features: The MX960 includes features specifically designed for service providers, such as support for differentiated services and network virtualization.
- High-performance routing: The MX960 is equipped with high-performance routing engines, making it suitable for large-scale, high-traffic networks.
Overall, the Juniper MX960 is a high-performance router that offers a variety of features to support the needs of service providers and large enterprises, with a particular focus on service provider requirements.