Telecom Solutions Digital Clock Distributor (DCD – 523) Clock Cards
INFINERA DTN-X FAMILY
XTC Series | XT Series | XT/S Series
|INFINERA||AOLM2-500-T4-5-C8||WOTRC7BLAA||OCG TUNABLE, 500GB/S OTN SWITCHING LINE MODULE||1|
|INFINERA||AOLM2-500-T4-5-C8||WOTRD0VLAA||OCG TUNABLE, 500GB/S OTN SWITCHING LINE MODULE||1|
|INFINERA||AOLM2-500-T4-7-C8||WOTRC7CLAC||AOLM2 500G OCG7 T4 type 8||1|
|INFINERA||AOLM-500-T4-5-C6||WOTRCV4LAD||AOLM-500, OCG 5 (default OCG), C-Band, Tunable OCGs: 5, 6, 13, 14||2|
|INFINERA||AOLM-500-T4-7-C6||WOTRCV5LAB||OCG TURNABLE 500GB/ONT SWITCHING LINE MOD C BAND||5|
|INFINERA||AOLM-500-T4-7-C6||WOTRCV5LAD||OCG TURNABLE 500GB/ONT SWITCHING LINE MOD C BAND||1|
|INFINERA||BMM2-8-CEH3||WOOMAJRKAA||BMM2-8, C-Band, Type EH3||1|
|INFINERA||BMM2-8-CEH3||WOOMAJRKAB||BMM2-8, C-Band, Type EH3||6|
|INFINERA||BMM2-8-CH3-MS||WOOMAJPKAB||DTN BAND MXG MODULE||7|
|INFINERA||D-PEM-A||WMP1W0VUAA||DTC PWR ENTRY MOD||14|
|INFINERA||DTC-ANSI-B||WOM1Y00KRA||DIGL TRANS CHAS ANSI||4|
|INFINERA||DTC-ANSI-B||WOM1Y00KRB||DIGL TRANS CHAS ANSI||2|
|INFINERA||DTC-ANSI-B||WOM1Y00KRC||DIGL TRANS CHAS ANSI||1|
|INFINERA||MCM-B||WMUCARAKAF||MGMT & CONTR MOD||13|
|INFINERA||OTM2-500||WOTRC32LAA||XTC Series Card||7|
|INFINERA||OTM2-500||WOTRC32LAB||XTC Series Card||10|
|INFINERA||OTM2-500||WOTRC32LAD||XTC Series Card||4|
|INFINERA||OXM-X10||WOCUAX8NAB||OTN SWITCH MODULE||30|
|INFINERA||OXM-X10||WOCUAX8NAC||OTN SWITCH MODULE||30|
|INFINERA||TIM-1-100GE-Q||WOTRDYDLAA||1 PORT, 100G, QSFP28 TRIBUTARY INTERFACE MODULE||50|
|INFINERA||TIM-5-10GM||WOTRCUJLAC||TRIBUTARY INTERFACE MODULE10G, 5 PORTS P/N: TIM-5-10GM||110|
|INFINERA||TOM-100G-Q-LR4||WOTRDRBLAB||130-0333-001 Tributary Optical Module Hot Plug capable QSFP28, 100G LR4||50|
|INFINERA||XCM||WMUCA6BKAC||MODULE SWG TRANS NCM PRNCD||12|
|INFINERA||X-PS-DC||WOPUADSPAB||Infinera XTC DC Power Supply||36|
|INFINERA||X-PS-SHELF||WOML800MRB||POWER SUPPLY SHELF||6|
|INFINERA||XTC-10||WOM4F00CRC||10-SLOT EXPANSION CHAS||5|
|INFINERA||XTC-10||WOM4F00CRD||10-SLOT EXPANSION CHAS||1|
|INFINERA||X-UNIV-BLANK||UNIVERSAL SLOT BLANK||17|
INFINERA DTN-X FAMILY
Offering service providers multi-terabit network scalability, operational simplicity and superior network efficiency.
Why Choose the DTN-X Family
In a world where cloud services are growing quickly and high-bandwidth connectivity is paramount, service providers must scale, simplify and increase the efficiency of their networks. As cloud infrastructure expands and networks migrate to a new architecture of Layer C (cloud services) and Layer T (intelligent transport), service providers need their Layer T networks to adapt to new traffic flows and to support smooth scale-out expansion. These cloud scale networks allow service providers to efficiently address both large N x 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) linear connectivity requirements driven by web scale operators and diverse mesh connectivity requirements driven by more traditional telco enterprise and residential customers.
Scalable photonics is the foundation of Layer T and must provide more bandwidth per line card and system while simplifying the network— fewer boxes, fibers and modules, less space and power, and fewer manual processes. Infinera believes that to achieve sufficient optical scale, photonic integrated circuits (PICs) are integral to the evolution of the transport network, and that PICs provide significant benefits when integrated into a packet-optical wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) transport system for an efficient Layer T, ultimately allowing Layer C to thrive.
Infinera’s Infinite Capacity Engine powers the DTN-X Family, integrating the advanced electronics of Infinera’s next-generation Flex- Coherent® processor and the cutting-edge photonics of Infinera’s fourth-generation PIC. The engine helps deliver the next generation of coherent optical innovations, such as:
• Multi-terabit super-channels: enabling massive network scale up to 2.4 terabits per second (2.4T) per super-channel on a single
platform provisioned in one operational motion
• Sliceable photonics: tune and route any wavelength as small as 100 gigabits per second (100G) within a super-channel, or N x 100G super-channels in multiple separate directions, each with its own coherent modulation profile. Sliceable photonics reduce requirements for traffic modules in networks by up to 81% while delivering tremendous flexibility, resulting in up to 56% lower total cost of ownership (TCO) when compared to conventional equipment
• Infinera Advanced Coherent Toolkit: featuring breakthrough technology innovations such as Nyquist subcarriers and soft-decision forward error correction (SD-FEC) gain sharing, delivering up to 60% more capacity-reach performance for submarine and terrestrial networks
• Multi-terabit encryption: designed to support in-flight Layer 1 wire speed encryption (encryption software license required for activation), which can be enabled per service or in bulk mode using hardware specific, strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) key and integrating hitless key exchange and cryptographic mechanisms.
• Instant Bandwidth: the ability to activate only a portion of the super-channel and then to activate additional wavelengths (combined with sliceability) on demand, as additional capacity is needed.
Infinera is developing new generations of the Infinite Capacity Engine on a rapid development cycle, designed to lead the industry in achieving 600 Gb/s per wavelength and beyond for the most demanding capacity scaling applications. The Infinera DTN-X Family provides multi-terabit WDM transport and is designed to offer a combination of scale and efficiency while simplifying network operations. By combining plug-and-play automated turn-up, software-defined network (SDN)-enabled intelligence and service automation, the DTN-X Family provides a simpler system design to deliver the next generation Intelligent Transport Network.