Consider the following before you buy your next equipment:
Benefits of Buying Reused Telecommunications Equipment
Buying equipment from the secondary or “gray” market can be overwhelming and may leave you with some uncertainty. Often, a lack of knowledge of the secondary market will steer companies back toward Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) retailers, resulting in additional and unnecessary expenses and longer lead times.
What if I told you, you could purchase from a secondary market vendor, such as PICS Telecom, and not only save up to 90% off OEM pricing, but also get quicker turn around and a lifetime warranty for peace of mind?
1. PREMIUM USED TELECOM EQUIPMENT: PICS Telecom only provides products of the greatest possible quality from reputable suppliers around the world. All products undergo our extensive testing processes to ensure they meet our customer’s high standards.
3. SIGNIFICANT COST SAVINGS: Purchasing from an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) can be extremely expensive. By opting for a telecom reseller such as PICS Telecom, customers can expect a cost savings of up to 90%. This value not only allows companies to upgrade their system or replace a part while staying in budget, but often allows for the option to purchase surplus equipment to keep on hand.
4. HARD TO FIND LEGACY EQUIPMENT: Equipment that has reached its EOL (end-of-life) and is no longer produced by the manufacturer can be rare to come by in such a demanding market. PICS has an extensive selection of legacy products from over 1000 OEMS across the world to help find exactly what you need.
5. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEES: Working with a used telecommunication equipment supplier such as PICS, enables customers to keep telecommunications equipment readily available to service existing networks and ensures they are running smoothly without paying ongoing, high-cost service fees to an OEM (original equipment manufacturer).
6. FAST LEAD AND PURCHASE TIMES: With an extensive global inventory across multiple warehouses, generous product selection, and high stock levels, we can consistently provide quick turnaround and reduced lead times. Rely on us for critical spares and advanced replacements to keep your network running around the clock.
7. SUSTAINABLE ALTERNATIVE: Purchasing used or refurbished telecom equipment not only reduces environmental impact of manufacturing new products, but also significantly lowers landfill disposal. Our services are designed to develop the circular economy and actively contribute to a more sustainable planet.
Want to learn more or ready to get started? Fill out the form below or use the chat bot in the lower right corner for a quick response.