TAQUA PIC 2-2000 Cards
Infinera DTN-X Family Equipment
XTC Series | XT Series | XTS Series
Offering service providers multi-terabit network scalability, operational simplicity and superior network efficiency
Up to 90% Cost Savings over OEM | Extensive Testing | Lifetime Warranty
DTN-X Family Overview
The Infinera DTN-X Family is a family of next-generation multi-terabit transport network platforms, comprising the DTN-X XTC Series, the DTN-X XT Series and the DTN-X XTS Series.
The DTN-X XTC Series provides integrated packet-aware digital switching with WDM super-channels, high programmability and open interfaces for subsea, long-haul, regional and metro networks. The XTC Series includes the following platforms:
- XTC-10: 45 rack units (45RU), 10 universal slots, up to 12T capacity
- XTC-4: 22RU, four universal slots, up to 4.8T capacity
- XTC-2E: 15RU, 24 interface slots, six open optical line system slots, 1.2T (2.4T future) capacity
- XTC-2: 12RU, 24 interface slots, 1.2T (2.4T future) capacity
The DTN-X XT Series delivers multi-terabit super-channel bandwidth in a compact form factor and is optimized for delivery of cloud scale network services over long-haul and regional networks spanning thou-sands of kilometers (km). The DTN-X XT Series combines muxponder technology with sliceable photonics to deliver hyperscalability up to 2.4T along with fine-grained granularity for optical mesh networks. The server-like XT Series platforms are the industry’s first meshponder platforms, and were developed based on Infinera’s experience in the web scale market. The DTN-X Series platforms seamlessly interoperate with the chassis-based DTN-X XTC switching platforms. The XT Series includes the following platforms:
- The XT-3300 meshponder platform delivers 1.2T line-side capacity for metro, regional, long-haul and data center interconnect (DCI) networks in 1RU. The XT-3300 provides a reach up to 6,000 km in an ultra-compact form factor at 600 millimeter (mm) rack depth, mix of 100 GbE and 10 GbE client interfaces, with low power consumption.
- The XT-3600 meshponder platform delivers 2.4T of line-side capacity for metro, regional and long-haul networks in 4RU. With redundant controller, 470 mm rack depth, a mix of OTU4, 100 GbE, 10 GbE client interfaces and Optical Transport Network (OTN) multiplexing, the XT-3600 supports a reach of 6,000 km.
- The XT-500 delivers a 500 gigabit per second (500G) super-channel output with 10 GbE or 100 GbE clients in 2RU of rack space with low power consumption.
The DTN-X XTS Series is designed to power cloud scale networks for subsea operators. Similar to the XT Series, the XTS Series combines 2.4T super-channels with sliceable photonics and is designed to support in-flight line-rate Layer 1 encryption (encryption software license required for activation) in a compact and lower-power form factor. In addition, the XTS Series features subsea-optimized modulation formats such as matrix-enhanced phase shift keying (ME-PSK) and 3QAM (quadrature amplitude modulation), as well as Infinera’s Advanced Coherent Toolkit featuring the industry’s first commercially-available Nyquist subcarriers to enhance capacity-reach performance. It delivers multi-terabit super-channel bandwidth in a compact form factor and at the same time enables super-channels to be sliced, so each wavelength can be tuned across the C-band, modulated and then routed to the appropriate destination. The XTS Series is designed to support new subsea software tools for open networking, which enhance Infinera’s open architecture by allow-ing subsea operators to partition and monetize valuable fiber spectrum so that it can be safely and securely shared with multiple customer tenants, independent of both cable and submarine line terminal equipment (SLTE) suppliers. Mission-critical subsea link performance data is available in real time on demand via open SDN application programming interfaces (APIs). This enables subsea operators to monitor transmission health as well as identify opportunities for capacity adjustments. The DTN-X XTS Series seamlessly interoperates with the DTN-X XTC and XT Series, providing a unified end-to-end Intelligent Transport Network portfolio, and when combined with Infinera’s Instant Bandwidth it allows for instant end-to-end network reconfiguration covering subsea, long-haul, metro and data center interconnect applications. The XTS Series includes the following platforms:
- The XTS-3300 meshponder delivers up to 1.2T of line-side capacity in 1RU and provides enhanced capacity and reach (up to 14,000 km) for subsea applications in an ultra-compact form factor at 600 mm rack depth, mix of 100 GbE and 10 GbE client interfaces, with low power consumption.
- The XTS-3600 meshponder delivers 2.4T of line-side capacity in 4RU. With redundant controller, 470 mm rack depth, a mix of OTU4, 100 GbE, 10 GbE client interfaces and OTN multiplexing, the XT-3600 provides a multi-service platform for subsea applications (up to 14,000 km).
Multiple Parts Available & Ready to Ship with Lifetime Warranty
Our Inventory is always changing, please contact us for current stock.