Calix AXOS E7-2
AXOS E7-2 Intelligent Modular System
Calix makes the most innovative access system even better
As North America’s most widely adopted access system, the Calix AXOS E7-2 Intelligent Modular System provides a foundation for your next-generation networks, fiber technologies, and Software Defined Access. With this modular system, you can achieve:
- a dramatically flexible system that scales from the small to very large deployments
- a remarkably simplified operational process that integrates easily into existing networks
- a transformative system that enables service providers to future proof their business and network
TELECOMCAULIFFE offers the largest inventory of new and used multi-vendor telecom network products and data equipment. Providing critical spares and services to over 2000 customers in over 100 countries. All equipment provided is thoroughly tested to ensure it is in excellent working condition and is backed by PICS’ comprehensive warranty.
Easily scale as your subscriber bandwidth demands grow
Win the race to 100G with the new Calix next generation solutions that easily scale as your subscriber bandwidth demands grow
AXOS E7-2 CE201 Line Card
The revolutionary E7-2 CE201 Aggregation solution changes the game by providing temperature hardened 100G transport capability to broadband service providers.
- Dramatically reduce deployment times while future-proofing your access network?
- Reduce back-office system integration by as much as 83 percent?
- Common operational workflows that drastically reduce service provisioning times and system turnups from hours to minutes?
- Optimized for building and supporting 100G rings, delivering business services and point-to-point Ethernet connectivity ?
AXOS E7-2 XG801 Line Card
A high-capacity, 10G-capable XGS-PON/GPON line card optimized for temperature hardened 100G transport to meet today’s, as well as tomorrow’s, bandwidth and capacity demands.?
- Deliver L2 FTTH/FTTB residential and business 10 gigabit XGS-PON/GPON services while adding 100G transport flexibility?
- Seamlessly integrate the solution while continuing to deliver an Always On subscriber experience?
- Reduce time-to-provision and new services turnup by up to 87 percent?
- Slash operational costs by significantly reducing back-office integrations from months to days?
Software-defined ONT management and service provisioning on AXOS…now that’s Active Ethernet reimagined
The fastest, simplest, and most efficient solution that minimizes operational impacts while accelerating time-to-market capabilities.
Simplify operations and accelerate AE service deployments
The combination of the AXOS platform and the ONT management capabilities delivered by the GE-24 r2 line card is unmatched and will deliver simplicity, a “just like PON” service management and provisioning experience and true differentiation to the marketplace.
The new AXOS Gigabit Ethernet GE-24 r2 line card future proofs Active Ethernet with:
- Rapid deployment of high-density business and residential services
- Simplified network operations through consolidation of back-office servers
- Optimized service delivery with enhanced diagnostic capabilities
High Density Point-to-Point Ethernet
- 24 GE ports
- 4x10GE uplinks for transport
- Up to 48 Active Ethernet ONTs per 1RU chassis
IP Services with Active Ethernet ONTs
- L2 Triple Play Services (Voice/Data/Video)
- MEF compliant business services
- ONT Discovery, Local DHCP/TFTP server functionality